ANTI-RAGGING & ANTI-SEXUAL HARASSMENT CELL
AS PER THE ORDER OF the SUPREME COURT OF INDIA AND SUBSEQUENT NOTIFICATION FROM UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION (UGC), RAGGING CONSTITUTES ONE OR MORE OF ANY INTENTION BY ANY STUDENT OR GROUP OF STUDENTS ON:
1. Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing, or Handling with Rudeness.
2. Any act that Prevents, Disrupts the Regular Academic Activity.
3. Any activity which is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, Psychological Harm or creates Fear or Apprehension.
4. Any Act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
5. Any Act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm, or danger to Health.
6. Any Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult, etc.
7. Any Act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to human dignity.
8. Any Act of Wrongful Confinement, Kidnapping, molesting, or committing unnatural offenses, use of criminal forces, trespass, or intimidation.
9. Any unlawful assembly or conspiracy to ragging.