As per the order of Supreme Court of India and subsequent Notification from University Grants Commission (UGC), ragging constitutes one or more of any intention by any student or group of students on:
Punishment to those found guilty
- Any act of Indiscipline, Teasing or Handling with Rudeness.
- Any act that Prevents, Disrupts the Regular Academic Activity.
- Any activity which is likely to cause Annoyance, hardship, Psychological Harm or creates Fear or Apprehension.
- Any Act of Financial Extortion or Forceful Expenditure.
- Any Act of Physical Abuse causing Assault, Harm or danger to Health.
- Any Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, SMS or public insult etc.
- Any Act of injury or infringement of the fundamental right to the human dignity.
- Any Act of Wrongful Confinement, Kidnapping, molesting or committing unnatural offences, use of criminal forces, trespass or intimidation.
- Any unlawful assembly or conspiracy to ragging.
Any student or group of students found guilty of ragging in the campus or even outside the campus shall be liable to one or more of the following punishments
Objectives of the Committee
- Debarring from appearing in any sessional test / University Examination
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges
- Withdrawing all College benefits
- Suspension from the college for a period of one month
To keep a vigil and stop the incidences of Ragging, if any, happening / reported in the places of Student aggregation including, Classrooms, Canteens, Buses and Common Areas.
To educate the students at large by adopting various means about the menace of Ragging and related Punishments there to.
To ensure positive and threat free environment for students to mould their personality.
|Sr.NO ||Name of the Faculty||Designation|
|1.||Mrs.Sanjana Mishra (I/C Principal)||Convenor|
|2.||Mr. Yigal Banker||Member|
|3.||Mr. Ganesh Patil, Representative of Civil Administration||Member|
|4.||Mr. Santosh A.Gore, Representative of Police Administration||Member|
|5.||Mr. Shivpoojan Pandey, Sr. Reporter, Vrutt Manas News Paper||Member|
|6.||Mr. Ramesh Haritwal (Parent Representative)||Member|
|7.||Ms. Akruti Senapati(Students representative)||Member|
|8.||Dr. Narayan AB Iyer (NGO Representative)||Member|
|10.||MrsJanhavi Naik, (Admin)||Member|