- Introduction of CTET
- In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th JULY, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in Clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE
- The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
- It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process;
- It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards;
- It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality
Benefit of CTET
- After being successful in CTET exam, the teacher gives children the ability to connect their knowledge with the real world.
- The teacher is trying to make the child’s life productive.
- Knowing about the facts given by various psychologists, knowing the mental capacity of the children, developing the ability to teach them according to them
- After CTET certificates, candidates can apply for all Central Government Teaching jobs like KVS, NVS Army Teacher, ERDO, etc. Without a CTET certificate, candidates cannot apply for Central government teaching jobs. After CTET certificates, Candidates can apply for some state government teaching Jobs.
- State government teaching jobs – There are a lot of candidates who dream to teach in state-level schools. Their dream can definitely come true if they hold a CTET certificate.
- Eligible for private jobs – The benefits of holding a CTET certificate are not limited to government teaching opportunities, instead, candidates with a CTET certificate are also eligible to apply for private teaching jobs. Such candidates will be preferred in front of other non-CTET-qualified candidates.
- You can become Headmaster in a primary/secondary school- CTET qualified candidates also have an option of becoming a school’s headmaster in the longer run.
What will be the training about
- There is training on how to assimilate information through both papers and how to use it in teaching with children.
- most focus will be on pedagogy.
- PYQ solving session based on pedagogy analysis.
- How many hours and days : Daily 2 hours for coming 20 days.
- Resources sharing for ctet : Last 3 years pdfs of PYQs with proper answer key.
- 500+ MCQ will provide maybe by experts .
Study materials link
Timetable of question & answer practice
|1||5 /12/22 – 08/12/22||CDP||Ms Sanjana Mishra|
|2||09/12/22 &12/12/22||Hindi||Ms Sarita Vishwakarma|
|3||13/12/22 & 14/12/22||Evs||Mr Pradeep Shukla & Ms Sarita Vishwakarma|
|4||15/12/22& 16/12/22||English||Ms Sanjana Mishra|
|5||19/12/22& 20/12/22||Maths||Mr Pradeep Shukla|
|6||21/12/22 -23/12/22||Science & Maths /History & geo ( SST)||Ms Dhanisha Benoy & Ms Alka Jain|