- RCE IN COLLABORATION WITH EDUVACANCY HAS ARRANGE VIDEO RESUME AND INTERVIEW GUIDANCE on 27 Dec 2021 by Speaker : Mr.Nitil Gupta.
- RCE has Presented a Virtual Webinar on Personality Development with a Guest Speaker: Ms.Annu Malhotra.
- RCE has Presented Competition on RANG DE : NUTRITION POSTER MAKING COMPETITION on the topic of FOOD WASTE MANAGEMENT
- RCE has arrange an Virtual Competition on Innovative Powerpoint presentation on Experiential learning It is an engaged learning process whereby students “learn by doing” and by reflecting on the experience.
- RCE has arrange a webinar on The Assessments in CBSE.’ by Speaker Mrs. Amita Dutta is a dynamic professional with more than 17 years of experience in managing various curriculums and teaching programs in CBSE and ICSE schools in different areas.
- RCE has arrange a webinar on ‘The Fundamentals of the IB Curriculum’ and ‘The Assessments in IB PYP.’ By Guest speaker Mrs. Bernadine Rebello.
- RCE has arrange a webinar by Mr.Yigal Banker on the topic of e Portfolio Developing .
Welcome To Rahul College of Education
MULTIFACETED EXPOSITION TAPPING THE CREATIVITY WITH ONE OF THE BEST B.Ed. COLLEGE IN MUMBAI
RAHUL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Choosing the right college for your education can improve your value as a candidate on a lot of levels. Only a B.Ed course offered by one of the Top B.Ed. Institution, Rahul College of Education can equip you with the subject-matter expertise and pedagogical knowledge you need to excel as a teacher and use your full potential to benefit both the students and the institution. Therefore, it is crucial that you pick the best college i.e. Rahul College of Education for your programme in order to stay one step ahead of the market competition.
Nearly any institute will teach you the same B.Ed subjects, but what counts is how you are taught, how those critical abilities are developed, and how well the college you are enrolling in is performing. Here is a list of 5 Aspects that Our college provides to ensure that your two-year education is nothing less than the best.
- FACULTY PROFILE AND STRENGTH AT THE COLLEGE
It is the faculty strength that builds up the educational quality of a college and you must know about the teachers you are going to learn from. While separating one college from another based-on faculty strength and profile, look into the teaching experiences of the teachers, their subject expertise and the degrees they hold.
- THE FACILITIES AVAILABLE AT THE COLLEGE
Teaching is not the only job that you need to take up after your B. Ed. You can choose to become a counselor, subject content writer, syllabus designer, librarian, instructor or education researcher.
- THE VARIETY OF RECRUITING INSTITUTES AFTER GRADUATION
Look into the variety of brands the alumni of your selected college are working in, to understand the diversity of education that you will be receiving and the options that you will have, after getting your degree. Apart from schools, you can also get a job in educational consultancies, coaching centers, publishing houses, research and development agencies and so on.
- LIST OF CORE AND ADDITIONAL SUBJECTS
Many colleges do not provide all the subjects mentioned under the B. Ed curriculum and you do not want to find out that your preferred subject is missing after enrolment. Hence, it is vital that you look into the subject list of both the major and additional subjects that the college offers, and make your selection accordingly.
- EVENTS CONDUCTED AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE
Learning at the graduation level cannot be restricted to textbooks and lectures. Especially for B. Ed, where teaching each grade requires a different level of expertise, your coursework must include events, seminars and project-based learning. You will be exposed to visiting experts, case studies and worldwide materials to diversify your knowledge and build your expertise.