- RCE IN COLLABORATION WITH EDUVACANCY HAS ARRANGE VIDEO RESUME AND INTERVIEW GUIDANCE on 27 Dec 2021 by Speaker : Mr.Nitil Gupta.
- RCE has Presented a Virtual Webinar on Personality Development with a Guest Speaker: Ms.Annu Malhotra.
- RCE has Presented Competition on RANG DE : NUTRITION POSTER MAKING COMPETITION on the topic of FOOD WASTE MANAGEMENT
- RCE has arrange an Virtual Competition on Innovative Powerpoint presentation on Experiential learning It is an engaged learning process whereby students “learn by doing” and by reflecting on the experience.
- RCE has arrange a webinar on The Assessments in CBSE.’ by Speaker Mrs. Amita Dutta is a dynamic professional with more than 17 years of experience in managing various curriculums and teaching programs in CBSE and ICSE schools in different areas.
- RCE has arrange a webinar on ‘The Fundamentals of the IB Curriculum’ and ‘The Assessments in IB PYP.’ By Guest speaker Mrs. Bernadine Rebello.
- RCE has arrange a webinar by Mr.Yigal Banker on the topic of e Portfolio Developing .
CHOOSING THE RIGHT COLLEGE
Rahul College of Education
Getting your degree from the right college can increase your value as a candidate at so many levels. Only a good B.Ed college can give you the necessary skills in subject methodology and pedagogy, to become the best teacher and serve both, the students and the institute, using your full potential. Hence, it is essential that you select the right college for your course, that will keep you ahead of all the market competition.
In the flurry of choices that exist today, filtering the best college is about weighing a few parameters and taking a call based on those. Almost all institutes will teach you the same B.Ed subjects, but what matters is, the way you are taught, development of those important skills, and the performance of the college that you are enrolling into. Here is a list of 5 things that you must check before settling your mind on a college so that your education over the two-year course is nothing but the very best.
- FACULTY PROFILE AND STRENGTH AT THE COLLEGE
It is the faculty strength that builds up the educational quality of a college and you must know about the teachers you are going to learn from. While separating one college from another based-on faculty strength and profile, look into the teaching experiences of the teachers, their subject expertise and the degrees they hold.
- THE FACILITIES AVAILABLE AT THE COLLEGE
Teaching is not the only job that you need to take up after your B. Ed. You can choose to become a counselor, subject content writer, syllabus designer, librarian, instructor or education researcher.
- THE VARIETY OF RECRUITING INSTITUTES AFTER GRADUATION
Look into the variety of brands the alumni of your selected college are working in, to understand the diversity of education that you will be receiving and the options that you will have, after getting your degree. Apart from schools, you can also get a job in educational consultancies, coaching centers, publishing houses, research and development agencies and so on.
- LIST OF CORE AND ADDITIONAL SUBJECTS
Many colleges do not provide all the subjects mentioned under the B. Ed curriculum and you do not want to find out that your preferred subject is missing after enrolment. Hence, it is vital that you look into the subject list of both the major and additional subjects that the college offers, and make your selection accordingly.
- EVENTS CONDUCTED AND RESOURCES AVAILABLE
Learning at the graduation level cannot be restricted to textbooks and lectures. Especially for B. Ed, where teaching each grade requires a different level of expertise, your coursework must include events, seminars and project-based learning. You will be exposed to visiting experts, case studies and worldwide materials to diversify your knowledge and build your expertise.