IQAC – Roles & Responsibilities
Since its inception, RCOE has been a quality-conscious Institution in all its actions and dealings and it has been the uppermost concern and thrust, and its motto.
RCOE abides by the vision and the efforts to realize it, are to promote the following core values:
- Contributing to National Development
- Fostering Global Competencies among Students
- Inculcating a Value System among Students
- Promoting the Use of Technology
- Quest for Excellence
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the Academic and Administrative performance of the Institution.
- To promote measures for Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through Internalization of quality culture and Institutionalization of best practices.
- IQAC Responsibilities
- Ensuring timely, Efficient and Progressive performance of Academic, Administrative and Financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various Academic and Administrative Activities of the Institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education. Organization of inter and intra Institutional Workshops, Seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the Institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC.
- IQAC will facilitate / contribute to
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in Institutional functioning towards quality enhancement.
- Ensure Internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure Enhancement and coordination among various activities of the Institution and Institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organised methodology of Documentation and Internal communication.
|Name of the Member||Designation in IQAC – RCOE|
|Mrs. Sreedevi MN||Management Representative|
|Mrs. Mamta Singh||Nominee from Alumni|
|Mr. Mukesh Sharma||Nominee from Alumni|