At Rahul College of Education, we take pride in our reputation as the best placement college in Mumbai. Our placement cell is dedicated to providing our students with the guidance and resources they need to secure successful careers after graduation.
Through our career guidance program, we help our students identify their strengths and interests, and guide them towards the career paths that best suit their goals. Our training programs, which include mock interviews, group discussions, and workshops on communication and soft skills, ensure that our students are fully equipped with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the job market.
We also invite HR Managers from top institutions to conduct training programs for our final-year students, giving them valuable insights into the job market and helping them develop the skills that are in high demand among employers.
At Rahul College of Education, we are committed to providing our students with the best opportunities for career success. Join us and let our placement cell guide you towards a bright future.
- The role of the Training and Placement Cell is of a facilitator and councilor for placement related activities. Training and Placement cell do not guarantee a job.
- The placement facility is available to all the students registered with Training & Placement Cell through ONE JOB TO ONE STUDENT.
- It is mandatory for the students to attend aptitude and other training (Resume Writing/Email Writing/GD/PI/ PSD Training) failing to which students will not be allowed to participate in any Training & Placement Activity.
- College uniform is mandatory for students to be present in the Campus Recruitment Program, failing which students will not be allowed to appear for campus interview.
- Students must keep their Identity Card with them at the time of PPT/Test/Group Discussion/ Interviews, and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or their representatives.
- Any breach of these rules shall lead to the student getting debarred from the placement process.
- During the Campus Recruitment Programme, a student who opts for the written test should mandatorily appear for the GD/PI also, failing which he/she will be debarred from the Campus Recruitment Programme for all other subsequent companies. Students should have a positive approach towards placement drives.
- Those students, who do not wish to participate in any recruitment process, must inform the T&P office in advance, so as to give opportunity to the other students.
- If market situation and Job scenario necessitates a revision in the Placement Policy, it will be done in a manner so as to maximize the benefit to the student community as a whole.