WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CELL
|President||MRS. SANJANA MISHRA|
|Teachers-in-charge||MRS. JOYCE BRITTO|
|MRS. DHANISHA BENOY|
OBJECTIVES OF WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CELL
- To promote social, political, and economic equality among women in India.
- To provide access to adequate educational information about health care, child care, and family planning.
- To provide aid and assistance to women in legal issues.
- To uplift the underprivileged and weaker sections of society.
- To organize awareness, skill training, and capacity-building programs for women.
ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED BY WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CELL ARE
- Expert talk on health and hygiene by Gynecologist
- Installation of Sanitary Napkin Vending Machine.
- Street Play on Women’s Day on social issues.
- Health camps and eye checkup camps.
- NHRC one day training on Human Rights for all.