|Chairperson||Mrs. SANJANA MISHRA (I/C Principal)|
|Teaching Representative||Mrs. ALKA JAIN|
|Mr. PRADEEP SHUKLA|
|Non Teaching Representative||Mrs. JANHAVI NAIK|
OBJECTIVES OF THE ADMISSION COMMITTEE
- To align the admission process with the university rules and regulations.
- To streamline the admission activities so as to ensure the smooth and effective progress of the admission process.
- To notify the seats available, Fee structure, the commencement of admission, and the last date.
- To guide and counsel the candidates seeking admission in a selection of methods of teaching.
- To orient the candidates about the B. Ed Common Entrance Test.
ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED BY THE ADMISSION COMMITTEE
- CET orientation workshop.
- Updating the website on a regular basis.
- Verifying the previous prospectus and updating.
- Round wise display of students list.
- Giving proper suggestions in case of change of combination/subject.