STUDENT COUNCIL & CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
|President||MRS. SANJANA MISHRA|
|Teachers-in-charge||MRS. SARITA VISHWAKARMA|
|MRS. ALKA JAIN|
|Student Representatives||MS. UMA HARITWAL|
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDENTS COUNCIL AND CCA COMMITTEE
- To have student representation in the functioning of the college.
- To maintain discipline in the classes.
- To provide a mechanism to address grievances.
- To conduct activities of the B.Ed. program smoothly.
- To identify the talents of the student teachers.
- To develop a sense of appreciation for Cultural activities in the student teachers.
- To develop an aesthetic sense in the student-teachers.
- To develop team spirit and cooperative learning amongst the student teachers.
ACTIVITIES CONDUCTED BY THE STUDENTS COUNCIL AND CCA COMMITTEE ARE
- Regular meetings.
- Giving instructions in the classes.
- Conducting academic, sports, and cultural activities smoothly.
- To address the grievances of students to tutorial group teacher, Principal, and higher authorities.
- Organize cultural events in coordination with different tutorial groups.
- Celebrate days such as ‘Gandhi Jayanti’, ‘Independence Day, ‘Teacher’s Day, ‘Hindi Divas’, etc.
- Organize events, competitions at college level & intercollegiate event ‘Valuer’.
- Organize programs for ‘Diwali Celebrations’, ‘Alumni Meet’, ‘Christmas Celebrations’, etc.