Life as we see every day has become fast paced and highly competitive. To survive in the cutthroat competition, it is of substantial importance to select the right career. In Indian system of education HSC is the deciding point where millions of students are hit by the question, “what after 12th?” The confusion prevails among them concerning career prospects, job opportunities, their passion, their preference. Students juggle through careers offering fat salaries but over-demanding their time, leaving them with no work-life balance. Hence the best option for students after twelfth is teaching career. It’s a rewarding career field, and the world is always in need of great teachers.
The career in D.El.Ed.
Teaching is a noble profession through which one attains all the objectives of a career like financial security, job satisfaction, professional development, creativity. Therefore, D.El.Ed.is the best course to start a career in teaching. In D.El.Ed. the candidate learns all the pedagogies required in the elementary schools. The candidate needs to secure a minimum of 50% marks in his HSC exam to be eligible to get an admission in D.El.Ed. The course empowers the candidate not only with teaching skills but also develops insight about child development and developmental psychology. The course aims at the development of an ambitious, conscientious, diligent and enthusiastic character in the future teachers. It prepares the teachers to make efforts for the equitable development of the children.
Benefits of D.El.Ed.
The candidate who selects D.El.Ed. course enjoys the following benefits:
- Job security: There are enormous opportunities to start a career as a teacher in government as well as private schools after D.El.Ed.
- Financial security: Inflations hardly affect the career of a teacher and hence, while around the globe, people are apprehensive about their financial security during inflation, teachers can remain relaxed and feel financially secured.
- Follow your passion: Unlike any other career, teaching profession allows you to teach what you love.
- Liveliness in work: Working with children is enjoyable in itself as they are full of energy, spontaneity and fun. Such an atmosphere releases stress and makes one feel fresh.
- You are the boss: The teacher dictates the class-room activities, student activities and learning experiences. So the class-room is the teacher’s canvass where he can freely show his creativity.
- Great schedules: The best part of a teacher’s job is that he gets all the holidays, weekends and vacations which are not enjoyed in any other profession.
- Nurturing the next generation: Teachers sculpt the new generation with the best values and skills. This is how teachers indirectly design the future society.
- Novelty: Every day is a new day with new things to teach and learn. Every year gives you a new experience. Novelty makes the profession more interesting.
- Challenging profession: Teaching field is full of challenges. The challenge to meet individual learning needs, changing technologies, increasing knowledge, increased requirement of skills await teachers to meet them.
Career opportunities : After completing the D.El.Ed, candidates can apply for the job at-
- Private schools
- Government schools
- Daycare centers
- Online educator
- Coaching centers
- Private tuition classes
- Content writer
- Reviewer librarian
- Record keeper
- Education counselor
Institutes offering D.El.Ed. Course:
Any institute offering this course has to have the best infrastructural facilities as well as well-qualifies faculties. At Rahul D.El.Ed. College, one of the top-most colleges in the western sub-urbs, we focus on the achievement of the goals to develop educators who are academically competent, experienced, prepared, understand the need for both art and science in education, and have effective classroom management. The pupil-teachers here are equipped with the knowledge and skills of experiential learning as well as differential learning.